Kaiwhakahononga Hapori (Community Connector)
We are avaliable to tautoko/support you and your whānau with:
- Tautoko whānau access online services and fill out government forms/applications.
- Make appointments with service providers
- Refer whānau to appropriate agencies
- Link whānau in with a range of services depending on needs
- Kanohi ki te kanohi (face to face), hui with specialised agencies
- We can meet at your Whare, Marae, wherever you or your whanau feel comfortable
- Gather imformation and promote the service avaliable at Te Aitarakihi
- Meet regularly with the Community and government agencies
- We have our Kaiwhakahaere who can support with Whakapapa
MANAAKITANGA – Nurturing and respecting all mankind
WHANAUNGATANGA – Building strong relationships with whānau, hapu and iwi and the wider Māori community
WAIRUATANGA – Respecting the needs of whanau by providing a place to rejoice, mourn the passing of loved one and spiritual harmony.
WHAKAMANAMANA – Upholding the integrity of Māori culture through the development of strong relationships with the wider community and other ethnic groups.
Te Reo Māori